Freelancer Focus: October
Join the Freelancer Focus group each month to network with your peers, share your challenges and tap into a hive mind of likeminded individuals.
Being a freelancer in our community means something different to everyone; but we all need to tap into similar business skills, find and retain clients and overcome hurdles. Freelancer Focus provides a safe space each month for you to introduce yourself to others in the community and focus on your personal development with the genuine support of your peers.
Join Freelance Heroes co-founder Annie Browne on the second Wednesday of each month at 12pm:
• Introduce yourself to the group
• Find out more about others
• Share your challenges and ask for help
• Offer support, advice or tips to others in the group
• Share resources and learn from others
• Set yourself a task for the month to support your personal growth
• Enjoy your lunch with a friendly freelance bunch!